FOUR ELEVEN KING CONDOS
Located at 411 King Street West, Toronto
100% TRANSIT SCORE & 100% WALK SCORE!
WE HAVE PLATINUM LEVEL ACCESS!!
Register Now for access to this project!
Four Eleven will be a two-tower high-rise complex to the thriving downtown intersection of King Street West and Spadina Avenue. Planned as a mixed-use community featuring hundreds of luxurious condominium suites, 411 King West Condos is a joint venture that will draw on the rich talents of multiple leading development firms. Currently projected for a 2021 occupancy date, 411 King West Condos is expected to appeal to buyers seeking a high-status downtown address and a central location in one of the city’s liveliest corridors.
Nothing compares to Toronto’s urban core. There’s an excitement in the air. It’s an energy and vibrancy that permeates the King West strip, both day and night. Perched on the coveted landmark corner of King & Spadina, Four Eleven King offers an unmatched lifestyle, with the city’s best restaurants, shopping, cafes, entertainment and nightlife, as well as the convenience of transit, steps from your door.
For more information about Four Eleven King Condos prices, floor plans and the booking process, register now.
Four Eleven King Condo Building Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 100/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Waterfront Communities-The Island neighbourhood in Toronto
- Located in Toronto’s Entertainment District
- Steps from The Rogers Centre, Roy Thompson Hall, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, CN Tower, Ripley’s Aquarium and TIFF Bell Lightbox
- Walking distance to St Andrew Station & Union Station
- Short commute to University of Toronto and Ryerson University
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Has a transit score of 100/100: world class public transportation
- Nearby parks include Clarence Square, Victoria Square Park and Simcoe Park
100/100 WALK SCORE & 100/100 TRANSIT SCORE!!!
Four Eleven King Condo Neighborhood:
Four Eleven King Condos is located in a growing area that is drawing in endless new developments and business. New condos, offices, and master-planned communities have been proposed to improve the area. As well, OCAD University is set to build a new campus in the area, which will likely result in an influx of young professionals looking to buy and rent units.
Entertainment District make exciting and dynamic places to call home, whether you’re a savvy investor or a young professional looking to set down roots. This high-energy downtown location features some of the city’s most lavish, modern residences and puts you right in the middle of the action; including some of Toronto’s hottest bars, clubs, theatres and restaurants, which are just steps away.
• Rabba Fine Foods
• The Keg
• Gusto 101
• La Carnita
• and MUCH more.
• TIFF Bell Lightbox
• Princess of Wales Theatre
• Roy Thomson Hall
• Rogers Centre
• CN Tower
Convenient proximity to St. Andrew Station makes Union Station a single stop away
Top 4 Reasons to Live at Four Eleven King Condominiums
1. Location, location, location! King West known for district landmarks like the financial district, the entertainment district, and fashion district to name a few, are all reasons this pocket of downtown Toronto is buzzing, day and night.
2. Easily Accessible World-Class Transportation Residents of 411 King Street Condos can enjoy the perfect transit score of 100/100 by taking advantage of the world-class transit system surrounding this coveted location. The 514 Cherry St., 504 King, 510 Spadina, 304 King, and 310 Spadina streetcars and numerous buses run along King St.
3. A Wide range of suite types and design Clients can find their perfect layout based on their needs. This project is expected to involve 3 different sites which may bring up to 615 contemporary condominium units to the neighborhood.
4.The King West neighbourhood is one of Toronto largest employment hubs and is located near many schooling options for all ages.
Oasis Alternative School | OCAD University | University of Toronto | Ryerson University | George Brown College
Four Eleven King Condo Project Developers:
Great Gulf is an award-winning builder and developer of new homes and condos in Toronto, Milton, Sharon Village, Bradford, Oakville, Whitby and Brampton. Great Gulf’s new developments are built upon three core values. Design. Technology. Experience. For 40 years, they have embodied the spirit of these values within each of their 40,000 homes.
- Developer: Great Gulf
- Development Name: Four Eleven King Condominiums
- Address: 411 King Street W, Toronto
- Units: 615
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
- Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer & More
- Unit size: TBA
- Maintenance Fee: TBA
- Price Range: TBA
FOUR ELEVEN KING CONDOMINIUMS PLATINUM REGISTRATION
By registering you are opting to receive updates, invitations and e-mail offers. We do not share e-mails with third parties. Once you register you will receive e-mail communications of upcoming projects.
Note that you can withdraw from receiving e-mail communications anytime by sending us an e-mail or marking the “unsubscribe” box in the future information sent to you.
WE ARE INDEPENDENT REALTORS WITH PREMIER MATRIX REALTY LTD., BROKERAGE. WE DO NOT REPRESENT THE BUILDER/VENDOR. WE REPRESENT BUYERS.
THIS IS NOT THE BUILDER’S WEBSITE.
THIS WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED TO SOLICIT BUYERS OR SELLERS CURRENTLY UNDER CONTRACT WITH A REAL ESTATE AGENT.
IF YOU ARE A REAL ESTATE AGENT, PLEASE CALL THE BUILDER/VENDOR DIRECTLY.