DOWNTOWN LIVING AT 319 JARVIS STREET
MINS FROM RYERSON UNIVERSITY!!
A new pre-construction condominium project by CentreCourt Developments.
Register Now for VIP Access to this Project!
Prime Condos at 319 Jarvis is a proposal for a 45-storey mixed-use condominium designed by the IBI Group for CentreCourt Developments and Centrestone Urban Developments. The building is proposed to have a 4-storey podium with retail at grade, with another 41 storeys above, containing 457 residential units.
The Prime Condos The Prime Condos is a new condo development by CentreCourt Development, located at prime location of Downtown Toronto at 319-323 Jarvis Street (Jarvis & Gerrard). Close to the vibrant Yonge and Dundas, the area is perhaps among the most vibrant highest in demand locality redevelopments in the city. Close to newly-renovated Eaton Center, residents of this development will enjoy the convenience and vibrant lifestyles living next to some of Yonge Street’s best in shopping and dining, with easy access to transit routes (24 hour streetcar lines & subway station) and recreation for the whole family.
Reason to buy Prime Condos:
- World class walk score of 99 of 100; and a perfect 100 out of 100 for transit score. The convenient location features numerous quick and easy transit options available, steps away from with TTC bus station
- 10 minute walk to Dundas and College Subway Station, take the transit everywhere in the city!
- Located at the heart of Downtown Toronto, with walk in distance to the Dundas and Yonge, surrounded by shops and restaurant, enjoy a convenient and vibrant lifestyle the area has to offer.
- Only 10 min away from the newly renovated, world renowned Eaton Shopping Center, shop from top international brands and dine in the finest restaurants the city has to offer!
- 13 min away from St. Michael’s Hospital.
- Close to Schools: Jarvis Collegiate Institute (9 min). Ryerson University campus (8 min away from Mattamy Athletic Center), and with transit from University of Toronto St George Campus (19 mins) .
- Close proximity to many great downtown neighbourhoods including Cabbagetown, the Church and Wellesley Village and the Financial District,
- Nearby parks include Allan Gardens, Joseph Sheard Parkette and Winchester Square Park.
The Prime Gym:
Outfitted with state-of-the-art equipment, PRIME Fitness is more than a gym. It’s a premier fitness club, a complete way of life. Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, PRIME Fitness is an impressive 6,500 sq. ft. indoor and outdoor facility with zones specifically designed for CrossFit, cardio, weight training, Yoga, and more.
After a day at the office or before a morning lecture, an elite workout experience is just an elevator ride away.
Prime Condos Neighbourhood:
The site will be situated close to the major intersection of Jarvis St & Carlton St South Side in Toronto’s Downtown area. Suites with modern finishes will be ranging from 400 to 1200 sqft with various views of the City. Located in the Garden District of downtown Toronto, Prime Condos is close to all urban amenities – upscale restaurants, educational institutes, markets and supermarkets, art centres, clubs, subways, highways, parks, the waterfront and more. Within walking distance from the condos is the Ryerson University, supermarkets, stores, the Eaton Centre shopping mall, numerous upscale restaurants, cafes and bars, clubs, theatres, a sports complex and more. For easy transit, you have numerous LRT stations steps away and subway stations just a short walk far.
Post Secondary Education
- Ryerson University
- University of Toronto
- George Brown College
- OCAD University
- St. Michael’s Hospital
- SickKid’s Hospital
- Toronto General Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Women’s College Hospital
- Princess Margaret Cancer Centre
Prime Condos – Your Transit & Commute:
The neighbourhood is highly serviced by the TTC, and this is what has made 319 Jarvis St. attain a Transit score of 100/100. Prime Condos is located only 10 minutes’ walk to the Dundas Subway Station, which links up the locality to the Greater Toronto Area.
Another option are Dundas and Queen streetcars close to the subject site which operate 24hours daily, seven days per week. Motorists driving in and out of the city can easily access the Gardener Expressway as well as the Don Valley Parkway.
Additional transport options are in the pipeline as the city has authorized the Relief Line Subway Project. Presently, it is undergoing an evaluation that passes just below the Garden District, right through to East York, hence transit in this region will be made even more accessible.
Development Name – PRIME CONDOS
Developer (s) – CentreCourt Developments
Project Type: Condominiums
Location: 319 Jarvis Street, Toronto, ON M5B 2C2
Number of Floors: 45 storeys
Number of Units: 450+ Units
Unit size: 1-Bed, 1-Bed+Den, 2-Bed and 3-Bed units
Maintenance Fee: TBA
Price Range: Register for Pricing
Prime Condos VIP Registration
By registering you are opting to receive updates, invitations and e-mail offers. We do not share e-mails with third parties. Once you register you will receive e-mail communications of upcoming projects.
Note that you can withdraw from receiving e-mail communications anytime by sending us an e-mail or marking the “unsubscribe” box in the future information sent to you.
WE ARE INDEPENDENT REALTORS WITH PREMIER MATRIX REALTY LTD., BROKERAGE. WE DO NOT REPRESENT THE BUILDER/VENDOR. WE REPRESENT BUYERS.
THIS IS NOT THE BUILDER’S WEBSITE.
THIS WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED TO SOLICIT BUYERS OR SELLERS CURRENTLY UNDER CONTRACT WITH A REAL ESTATE AGENT.
IF YOU ARE A REAL ESTATE AGENT, PLEASE CALL THE BUILDER/VENDOR DIRECTLY.