M CITY CONDOS
454 BURNHAMTHORPE ROAD WEST
Rogers Real Estate Development Ltd
This Project Is Not Yet Open To The Public
Register To Get Prices, Plans, and Brochures
REAL ESTATE INFORMATION
Mississauga’s future is about enjoying today. That’s the goal of M City – the new condominium community located at Burnhamthorpe and
Confederation Pkwy. Nestled in Mary Fix Creek Gateway, this city-within-a-city combines green open spaces with a tight-knit neighborhood feel, all in downtown Mississauga, and because this community is about bringing family, friends, and neighbours closer, everything they need is closer too. With Square One, Sheridan College, banks and libraries a walk away, commercial and public amenities are well within reach.
Culture, character, and personality are also what make a community great. Residents can find the best of it at the nearby Civic Centre, Celebration Square, and the Living Arts Centre. Here, they can get to know each other and celebrate the diversity of their neighbourhood, but when they need to travel a bit further for work or pleasure, residents have transportation all around them. Whether they want to use the GO, Mississauga Transit or bike paths, getting around is super easy.
Development Name: M City Condos
Developer(s): Urban Capital Group & Rogers Real Estate Development Ltd
Project Type: Master-planned condo community
Address: 454 Burnhamthorpe Road West, Mississauga, Canada.
Size/Program: 15-acre, 4.3 million square feet master planned community with 10 towers and over two acres of public parkland.
Starting Prices: TBD
Stories: 21 to 60
Unit Sizes: TBD
- 10-tower, $1.5 billion master planned condo community set to take shape in a prime downtown Mississauga location
- The community will feature towers ranging from 21 to 60 storeys across a total of 15 acres
- Square One is minutes away. The mall is Ontario’s largest shopping centre and includes a Holt Renfrew, Hudson’s Bay, Walmart and Whole Foods Market
- M City will feature 2 acres of parkland and piazza areas
- Mississauga is home to the GTA’s second largest condo market behind Toronto. In Q3 2016, sales of Mississauga condos jumped 20.9 per cent year-over-year
- Mississauga has put forward a master plan entitled Downtown21, which aims to increase density, walkability, public transit and office space across the city’s downtown
- M City will offer convenient access to the proposed $1.3 billion 22-stop Hurontario LRT
- Surrounded by local landmarks: Mississauga Civic Centre and the 225,000 square foot Living Arts Centre
- M City will see Rogers Real Estate Development Limited partner with Urban Capital Property Group. Urban Capital is a reputable builder having developed over 3,500 urban condo apartment and helmed over $2 billion in developments
Rogers Real Estate Development Limited is the owner and developer of M City. The Rogers’ family private holding companies are the majority and controlling shareholders of Rogers Communications Inc., a leading diversified public Canadian communications company created by one of Canada’s all-time business giants, Ted Rogers.
The development of M City will continue Rogers’ long history in Mississauga. Rogers Real Estate Development Limited has engaged the services of Urban Capital to manage the development of the first phase of M City. It is Rogers’ intention for the launch of M City to be viewed as a catalyst for downtown Mississauga and the Rogers family is honoured to have the opportunity to transform a long held family asset into a new, lively community in the burgeoning downtown.
Urban Capital is one of Canada’s leading developers with an award-winning reputation for architectural design, environmental sustainability, and a commitment to cities. The company is widely recognized for bringing high-design urban living across Canada. Consistently named as a top 10 condo developer in Toronto, Urban Capital has over 5,500 condominium units developed or under development since 1996.
Register for M City Condos today and ensure you are first in line to receive the promotional package, special incentives, price list, floor plans and the widest selection of suites to choose from at the lowest entry price in advance of the general public opening.