The Vic Towns at 1682 Victoria Park Avenue live in the heart of North York in Bespoke Towns Starting from the $620’s
Register Now for First VIP Access – Units Are Selling Now!
Stacked towns offer contemporary exterior details, and large windows with great urban views.
The community comprises of single-storey flats and multi-storey homes ranging from 985 sf two-bedrooms to sprawling 2,185 sf three-bedroom homes with oversized rooftop terraces.
The exquisitely appointed homes are well-proportioned for comfortable living, with features that include up to 9ft ceilings, spacious masters, walk-in closets, contemporary kitchens, stone countertops, stainless steel appliances and modern baths with double vanities.
Thoughtful outdoor spaces are where The Vic Towns really shine, with gracious balconies, garden patios and spacious rooftop terraces with gas nib connections for barbecuing.
California-inspired courtyard homes built and designed as a green community gathering place — a central spot to hang out with friends, kick back in the sun or swap stories with your neighbors.
We are now taking Registrants for The Vic Towns in North York
Get first access to Prices, Plans, Incentives & Builder Specials.
Units starting from the $620’s
The Vic Towns is a proposed 4-storey stacked townhouse development on the west side of Victoria Park Avenue between Eglinton Avenue East and Lawrence Avenue East. This 1.9 acre parcel has frontage on Draycott Drive, with the address of 1648 -1682 Victoria Park Avenue. A total of 179 units are planned over four townhouse blocks, with 205 underground parking spaces. Gabriel Bodor Architects, Armstrong & Associates, and developer Solotex Corporation are working together on the rezoning application, which was submitted in 2015. The site includes a mix of two & three bedroom select suites offering rooftop patios.
Why Vic Towns?
- Affordable Living in North York – Units starting from the $620s
- A new master planned community of approximately 150 stacked townhomes ranging from 2 bedroom homes from 985 square feet to 3 bedroom homes that are 2185 square feet complete with a rooftop terrace
- Located a short ten minute walk to the new Eglinton Crosstown LRT
- 3 minute drive to the Don Valley Parkway and about 15 minutes from Union Station in Downtown Toronto
- Close to Shopping, Retail, Restaurants & More
- Finishes Include 9′ Ceilings, Spacious Master Bedrooms, Walk-In Closets, Contemporary Kitchens, Stone Counters, Stainless Steel Appliances and Modern Baths with Double Vanities
The Vic Towns Highlights:
- Located in the heart of Toronto
- Across the street from Golden Mile Shopping Centre
- 5 minute drive to Shops of Don Mills
- 5 minute drive to DVP
- Right on the LRT Line – O’Connor Station
- 6 minute drive to Bayview Village
- Close to Sunnybrook Park, Charles Sauriol Conservation Area, Flemingdon Park
The VIC TOWNS PROJECT SUMMARY:
- PROJECT NAME: The Vic Town
- ADDRESS: 1682 Victoria Park Avenue
- PROJECT TYPE: Townhouse
- DEVELOPER(S): Solotex Corporation
- UNIT SIZES: 985-2185
- ESTIMATED COMPLETION DATE: TBA
Solotex Corporation is a visionary developer of luxury homes – they are known for their strong commitment to quality, value and modern design. With over 17 years of experience, the company specializes in the acquisition and rezoning of land in select Toronto neighborhoods for infill developments.
They work closely with the city to ensure swift project and planning approvals while delivering a superior end product. Recent successful developments include Upper Beach Manors and Upper Beach Townes. Now, with The Vic Towns, Solotex continues to set the bar higher and higher for urban living.