ERIN SQUARE CONDOS BY PEMBERTON GROUP
Register Now for VIP Access to this Project!
Erin Square Condos is a new condo development by Pemberton currently in pre-construction at 4677 Glen Erin Dr, Mississauga. Erin Square Condominiums is a part of Mills Square condo community in Mississauga’s Erin Mills neighbourhood. Sales price of Erin Square are from $400s CAD. Erin Square is located in the major intersection of Eglinton and Erin Mills for an estimated occupancy date in TBA. Erin Square will be the newest addition to the four tower condo community, steps from Erin Mills Town Centre.
Erin Square Condos is the next phase of Mills Square, Downtown Erin Mills master-planned community by Pemberton. Consisting of a total of four condo towers, the Mills Square community includes landscaped gardens, recreational centre, a spacious lobby and entrance, dining area, a fully-equipped gym, swimming pool, and a party room. Some of the suite features include premium appliances, smooth ceilings, detailed finish, wide-plank flooring, spa-inspired bathrooms, and contemporary tiles.
Details about the suite sizes and range are yet to be announced, but it is certain that Erin Square Condos will be a high-rise tower like the other condo towers of Mills Square. The four-towers of the condo community will be connected through landscaped pathways. Steps from all amenities while offering a variety of facilities inside the complex, Erin Square Condos is an opportunity to own a home in an excellently developed community in a desirable neighbourhood.
Travelling Made Easy
The location is ideally situated near Highway 403 to get you to Mississauga, Downtown Toronto or Hamilton, all with ease. With highways 407, 403 and the Erin Mills Parkway within close proximity, and entry to Mississauga and GO Transit, this is a wonderful place to live, eat, shop, work, play and enjoy daily life and routine.
REASONS TO BUY AT ERIN SQUARE:
CONVENIENCE, CONVENIENCE, CONVENIENCE
- Erin Mills Town Centre – directly across from Erin Square Condos
- Credit Valley Hospital – directly across from Erin Square Condos – approximately 5000 employees work at Credit Valley hospital
- Steps to Public Transportation & Minutes to Highways 403, 401, 407 & the QEW
- University of Toronto – Mississauga Campus – home to approximately 14,000 Students is minutes away from Erin Square
- You are purchasing in Mississauga which is the Second Largest City in the GTA. It has a larger population than Washington, Vancouver, Boston, Las Vegas, Atlanta, Miamia, Denver and is in ranked in the top 50 cities in North America in terms of population
- Growth in Mississauga is set to Explode – from the dozens of new condominiums planned in the city, to the new LRT (light rail transit), to the massive 177 Acre redevelopment of Mississauga’s Lakeview neighbourhood which will house an additional 20,000+ new persons and create 3000+ new jobs while transforming Mississauga’s waterfront (Read More About That Here)
- GO Trains & GO Buses – Erin Square is minutes to Streetsville’s GO station
- THE PEMBERTON GROUP – Erin Square is being built by a developer with over 50 years of experience
Erin Square Condos Highlights:
- Located in the highly sought after Erin Mills Community
- 3 Minutes walk from the Credit Valley Hospital
- Directly Across from Erin Mills Town Centre which has gone thru a $100 Million Facelift
- Minutes to Highways 403, 407, 401 & QEW
- Built by The Pemberton Group, who have over 50 years of experience and are one of the most experienced developers in the GTA
- 9’ Ceilings in Principal Rooms – Smooth Finished
- 7 ½” Wide Laminate Flooring – Living/Dining, Den, Bedrooms, Hall/Foyer
- 12” x 24” Porcelain Floor Tiles for Baths
- Walk-in Shower with Frameless Glass Enclosure and Door – Includes Waterproof Shower Ceiling Light
- Counter-Depth Fridge, Self-Clean Range with Glass Top – Stainless Steel Finish
- Combination Microwave and Range Hood, Dishwasher – Stainless Steel Finish
- 35” Upper Cabinets in Kitchen with Under-Valance Lighting
- Stacked Washer and Dryer
- Quartz Counter Tops in Kitchen and Bathrooms – Include Under-mount Sink
- Elongated 4” x 16” Gloss Ceramic Kitchen Backsplash
- Quartz Window Sills
- Contemporary Bathroom Vanity Cabinet
- Contemporary Bathroom Mirror With Open Shelf Below
- 3” x 6” Glazed Ceramic Tile for Bathtub Wall & Matching Tub Skirt
- Individual, Seasonally Controlled Heating & Air Conditioning
- Individual Suite Entry Alarm System included
- Individual Hydro Meters
- Outdoor Balcony or Patio – as per plan
- Outdoor Outlet for Electric Barbecue
- Development Name: Erin Square Condos
- Developer: Pemberton Group
- Architect: Graziani + Corazza
- Address: 4677 Glen Erin Dr, Mississauga
- Number of Floors: 18 storeys
- Number of Units: 179 units
- Year of Completion: 2020
- Located in Downtown Erin Mills
- 9 minute walk from Erin Mills Town Centre & Credit Valley Hospital
- Easy access to Highways 403 & 407
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Nearby parks include Marco Muzzo Memorial Wood and Park and South Common Park
- Amenities include: 24/7 Concierge Service and Stylish Lobby, Large Indoor Pool including Stem Rooms & Saunas, Two Urban Party Rooms with Bar, Dinning Room with Kitchen, Library & Study Retreat, Alfresco Terraces with BBQ, Cardio Fitness Studio, Yoga/Pilates Area and Extensively Landscaped Grounds and Walkways
By registering you are opting to receive updates, invitations and e-mail offers. We do not share e-mails with third parties. Once you register you will receive e-mail communications of upcoming projects.
Note that you can withdraw from receiving e-mail communications anytime by sending us an e-mail or marking the “unsubscribe” box in the future information sent to you.
WE ARE INDEPENDENT REALTORS WITH PREMIER MATRIX REALTY LTD., BROKERAGE. WE DO NOT REPRESENT THE BUILDER/VENDOR. WE REPRESENT BUYERS.
THIS IS NOT THE BUILDER’S WEBSITE.
THIS WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED TO SOLICIT BUYERS OR SELLERS CURRENTLY UNDER CONTRACT WITH A REAL ESTATE AGENT.
IF YOU ARE A REAL ESTATE AGENT, PLEASE CALL THE BUILDER/VENDOR DIRECTLY.