A New Condo development by Elad Canada
Located in the Dovercourt-Wallace Emerson-Junction neighborhood in Toronto
WE HAVE PLATINUM LEVEL ACCESS!!
Register Now for FIRST ACCESS
Introducing Galleria on the Park, a master-planned community on the new Dupont by Elad Canada. A celebration of people who have forged a cultural district of its own – one that’s warm and welcoming, colourful and curious, bold and ambitious. Galleria fuses urban living with a rarely seen massive dedicated park, public spaces, lifestyle experiences, exceptional retail and innovative office space. Enjoy every new activity and event right here in a community living, working and growing as one.
What Are The Galleria On The Park Condos Features?
- Short Walk to Dufferin Subway Station
- Only 15 minutes away from Downtown Toronto
- Very close to Go and YRT Terminal
- Surrounded by many Shops, Schools and Restaurants
- Located in the Dovercourt-Wallace Emerson-Juncti neighbourhood in Toronto
- Campbell Avenue Park, Bartlett Parkette
- Approximately 3,000 residential units in total
- Brand new Community Centre and 8 Acre park!
- 300,000 sq ft of brand new retail
- Mins away from 2 subway stations and the UP express so you can quickly access any point you want in Toronto
Top 5 Reasons to live at Galleria on the Park
1. Central Location to Many City Neighborhoods – Galleria Mall Condos is centrally located near some of Toronto’s most popular neighborhoods. Residents can explore the many shops and boutiques of Bloor West Village or The Junction, enjoy summer festivals and food in Corso Italia, Little Malta, Koreatown, or Little Portugal. The city and its vibrant culture have so much to offer and explore.
2. Great Investment – Galleria Mall Condos is a redevelopment of the current Galleria Mall space by ELAD Canada. ELAD Canada is a real estate company that has developed ultra-luxury projects all over the world. They focus on developing architecturally significant properties and this master-planned community will be no different. Galleria Mall Condos looks to bring revitalization to the area, along with new retail offerings, office spaces, green space and environmentally friendly infrastructure.
3. Family Friendly – Families looking to make Galleria Mall Condos their home will have access to many schools in the surrounding area. Families will also have access to many different extra-curricular activities for their children, like martial arts, dance, and rock climbing. There is plenty of green space in the area and families can enjoy taking a walk through High Park while admiring the cherry blossoms in May, visit the High Park Zoo, or take in The Santa Claus Parade near Christie Pits Park in November.
4. Lifestyle Amenities Within Walking Distance – Living at Galleria Mall Condos will make life a little bit easier with all the lifestyle amenities available in the surrounding area. Residents will be able to walk to grocery stores, restaurants, cafes, banks, bars and pubs, and local shops. There is no need for a vehicle to complete daily tasks and errands.
5. Excellent Transit – Residents of Galleria Mall Condos will have easy access to many transit options in the area. The TTC Bloor Danforth subway line is just a 15-minute walk away and can transport riders to Union Station in just 30 minutes. There are regional bus routes that run along Dupont Street and Dufferin Street, including express and 24-hr service. The Bloor GO Station is also conveniently located nearby.
enjoy an inspired array of modern amenities; mins from High Park & Dufferin TTC Station
Galleria Mall Neighborhood:
The Galleria Mall Condos at 1245 Dupont Street in Toronto will be located on the south side of Dupont Street just west of Dufferin Street. The Galleria Mall Condos at 1245 Dupont Street in Toronto will be close to all major amenities including grocery stores, retail shops, indoor malls, public transportation routes, major highways, hospitals and parks. The closest grocery stores to the residents will include FreshCo, a Hasty Market and many other independent grocers in the area. The closest malls to the owners and tenants will include Yorkdale Mall to the north of the building along Highway 401. The public transportation options include the Dupont T.T.C. bus which can take you east, as well as the Dufferin T.T.C. bus which can take you south to the Dufferin Subway Station and the underground sbuway system.
The closest major highways include Highway 401 to the north along Dufferin Street as well as Highway 427 to the west which can be picked up off of Dundas Street West. The closest parks to the residents include Christie Pitts Park to the southeast of the building, as well as Earlscourt Park to the northwest of the property. The major medical needs of the neighbourhood will be serviced by Humber River Hospital to the north of the building as well as St Joseph’s Hospital to the south of the building by the Gardiner Expressway. Click on the map to view the full walkscore on the Galleria Mall Condos at 1245 Dupont Street in Toronto for more information including cafes, bars, restaurants, shops and stores.
Blood Brothers Brewing, located along Geary Ave. just steps from Galleria on the Park. Blood Brothers Brewing was founded by brothers Dustin and Brayden Jones and has quickly become one of the city’s trendiest spots for craft beers. Learn from the founders directly about their story, what they love about this neighbourhood and how they’ve witnessed its exciting evolution over the years.
Other neighborhood features include:
- Bloor Street’s world-class lineup of restaurants
- The Bloorcourt Village shopping area
- Christie Pits Park and Pelham Park
- The Toronto Public Library’s Bloor-Gladstone branch
- Dovercourt Park, which features a fully equipped children’s playground, baseball diamonds, sports fields, and wintertime skating rinks
- Excellent public elementary and high schools
Galleria On The Park Developers:
ELAD Canada has focused its business in central Canada, acquiring income producing properties, as well as development sites. Elad Canada condominiums projects: Lumina Condos, Fifth On the Park, Peak Condos, Point Condos and many completed projects in the Emerald City Condos at the prime intersection of Don Mills & Sheppard.
GALLERIA PARK CONDOS
- DEVELOPMENT NAME: Galleria Park Condos
DEVELOPER(S): Elad Canada
BUILDING TYPE: Condominium
- ADDRESS: 1245 Dupont St, Toronto, ON, M6H 2A6
UNIT SIZES: TBA
FLOORS: 29 & 22 storeys
- Launch date: TBA
- Maintenance Fee: TBA
- Price Range: TBA
By registering you are opting to receive updates, invitations and e-mail offers. We do not share e-mails with third parties. Once you register you will receive e-mail communications of upcoming projects.
Note that you can withdraw from receiving e-mail communications anytime by sending us an e-mail or marking the “unsubscribe” box in the future information sent to you.
WE ARE INDEPENDENT REALTORS WITH PREMIER MATRIX REALTY LTD., BROKERAGE. WE DO NOT REPRESENT THE BUILDER/VENDOR. WE REPRESENT BUYERS.
THIS IS NOT THE BUILDER’S WEBSITE.
THIS WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED TO SOLICIT BUYERS OR SELLERS CURRENTLY UNDER CONTRACT WITH A REAL ESTATE AGENT.
IF YOU ARE A REAL ESTATE AGENT, PLEASE CALL THE BUILDER/VENDOR DIRECTLY.