Boutique Residences at Yonge Davisville
Register Now for VIP Access to this Project!
UOVO boutique low-rise residences is a pre-construction new condo development by 2114 Yonge Inc. UOVO Condos will be located in Toronto’s Yonge and Eglinton neighbourhood at 2114 Yonge Street in Toronto.
UOVO Condos is designed by RAW Design, this elegant residence has 61 single-storey suites, each with their own private outdoor space – plus six soaring two-storey penthouses with expansive terraces overlooking the city skyline.
Prices estimated to be starting from $600,000’s, the project will feature 67 luxury units at 11 storeys. The project will be minutes to the Eglinton TTC Subway station and nearby Eglinton Park.
Transit & Commute:
The Crosstown LRT is part of the $8.4 billion investment from the Ontario government to expand transit in Toronto. The Crosstown project is the largest transit expansion in the history of Toronto.
The Crosstown LRT will run across Eglinton Avenue between Weston Road and Kennedy Station. This 19-kilometre corridor will connect residents with all points north, south, east and west of the city. With 25 stations and stops, links to 54 bus routes, three subway stations and various GO Transit lines, residents will have numerous easy and convenient options to get anywhere in the city. Construction is currently underway and the Crosstown service will begin in 2021.
Subway access makes it easy to get to Toronto’s top 3 universities all under 30 minutes.
Ryerson University: 15 minutes, Student population of approx. 40,000
U of T: 19 minutes, Student population of approx. 53,000
York: 30 minutes, Student population of approx. 60,000
About Yonge & Eg:
Endlessly sophisticated and stylish, Yonge+Davisville is a vibrant neighbourhood with everything you need and more. It’s a fashion forward shopping hub, with an influx of indie boutiques and upscale brands carrying the latest pieces sure to delight even the most discerning trendsetter.
Yonge and Eg is what used to be called the uptown of Toronto. Now, however it is considered by many to be the new “Midtown” as it has what everyone is looking for. This neighborhood is highly sought-after and hosts a commercial core that rivals Toronto’s downtown. The main intersection at Yonge and Eglinton with a hustle and bustle that still has a community vibe, there is a lot you can find here.
- Development Name: UOVO Condos
- Developer: 2114 Yonge Inc.
- Project Type: Condominiums
- Address: 2114 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON, M4S 2A5
- Number of Floors: 11 storeys
- Number of Units: 67 units
- Near the new Eglinton Crosstown LRT
- 3 Min walk to Eglinton Subway station
- Has a transit score of 90/100: world class public transportation
- Many shops, retail and restaurants within minutes including Yonge & Eglinton Centre
- Shopping options include LCBO, Shoppers, Postal service, RBC Bank, HSBC Bank and TD Bank
- Steps to the $100 million redevelopment of Yonge & Eglinton centre
- Three major supermarkets within walking distance
- Nearby schools include North Toronto CI, John Fisher Junior, Northern Secondary and Eglinton Junior Public
- Located in the Mount Pleasant West neighborhood in Toronto
You May Also Like…
By registering you are opting to receive updates, invitations and e-mail offers. We do not share e-mails with third parties. Once you register you will receive e-mail communications of upcoming projects.
Note that you can withdraw from receiving e-mail communications anytime by sending us an e-mail or marking the “unsubscribe” box in the future information sent to you.
WE ARE INDEPENDENT REALTORS WITH PREMIER MATRIX REALTY LTD., BROKERAGE. WE DO NOT REPRESENT THE BUILDER/VENDOR. WE REPRESENT BUYERS.
THIS IS NOT THE BUILDER’S WEBSITE.
THIS WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED TO SOLICIT BUYERS OR SELLERS CURRENTLY UNDER CONTRACT WITH A REAL ESTATE AGENT.
IF YOU ARE A REAL ESTATE AGENT, PLEASE CALL THE BUILDER/VENDOR DIRECTLY.